I have started to make use of a few web apps, which I thought I would list here for your enjoyment. One of the great things I have found is the way my home and work computers can become linked. By the way, they are all free to use.
Google search history; I use the search history function constantly. If you do any googlised research then switch this on.
Google Local; search for anything local.
Google Maps; including superb driving directions.
Gmail, the more I use it the more I like it, I now have my home email at work.
Mozilla Calendar; lets a PC sync with iCal, so I can share my home calendar with work and vice versa.
Backpackit; a great little organiser.
Basecamp; an online project manager, my company has no default management tool, so this is starting to be helpful. The calendar also synchs with iCal and Mozilla calendar.
Ta Da lists; I don't use this but...
Other sites I have seen but don't use yet:
Synched bookmarks.
cafepress.com; will sell your stuff, and print a book on demand.
I found this via Paumanok Review.com, which is itself worth a read.
No comments :
Post a Comment