How do you do it? You hardly write but the music keeps ticking through. You are basically an auditorium with legs?? But really how do you create that link which says what you are listening to?
You see this is still MY blog. Now as we are experienced bloggers we could look to set up a shared blog, or whatever, but for two of us is it worth it? You can add to your, I can add to mine. I dunno!
3 comments :
I edit the template, something you can't do!!
You see this is still MY blog. Now as we are experienced bloggers we could look to set up a shared blog, or whatever, but for two of us is it worth it? You can add to your, I can add to mine. I dunno!
I was thiking it might be fun - whats the tech spec?
Separate blogs methinks. Whilst i appreciate comments (camments?) on a piece of art, I would not wish someone to add a few dabs.
Post a Comment