Monday, August 21, 2006

WoT WoD

I saw this news report about Hizbullah using British made equipment, and it suggested that it may have been supplied to Iran as part of the War on Drugs. It struck me that there are a lot of similarities between the new War on Terror and the old War on Drugs, but with all the attention on the War on Terror I think we may have lost sight of the War on Drugs, so I thought I should check how that went. I'll start my investigation in Afghanistan, having been on the receiving end of a War on Drugs and a War on Terror it must be a very peaceful and drug free place by now.

1 comment :

The Cam MC said...

There seems to be a war on extremes in general? Drugs make you feel good and the terrorists make you feel bad. I think there needs to be a war on music and ice cream too. Thanks for the update!